You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
HOW TO USE
1 tablet 3 times daily after meals.
Should not exceed the recommended daily dose.
PRESENTATION Bottle with 90 tablets.
Warning: Last items in stock!
ALOE OR ALOE VERA
Aloe vera Aloe barbadensis is a perennial shrub in the Liliaceae family. Despite growing in all kinds of soils, this plant is better adapted to light, sandy soils. Having originated in Eastern and Southern Africa and Asia, aloe vera is currently found all over the world, particularly in warm, wet climates. A dried concentrated juice obtained by cutting the leaves is commonly used, as well as aloe vera gel (a mucilaginous gel obtained from the parenchymal cells found in the central part of the leaves).
Dried concentrated aloe vera juice contains hydroxyanthracene derivatives (aloins A and B, and alonosides A and B); chromone derivatives; aloeresins B, A and C; and flavonoids. Aloe vera gel contains mucilage, glycoproteins, aminoacids, enzymes, minerals, tannins and trace amounts of anthracene derivatives.
The concentrated juice has the following properties:
• Laxative, due to the anthracene derivatives, thus improving bowel movements;
• Useful for treating constipation;
• Increases bile production, at low doses;
• Strengthens the immune system, due to the bactericidal and fungicidal action of some components;
• Its high nutritional value (aminoacids, vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc) makes it useful in weight loss diets;
Aloe vera gel (applied topically) deeply moisturises and nourishes the skin, being useful in the following cases:
• Burns and wounds;
• As a sunscreen;
• Irritated skin.