You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
Warning: Last items in stock!
Commonly known by its scientific name, Centella asiatica is a plant in the Apiaceae (Compositae) family. Native to India and the South of the United States, this plant is currently found throughout the Indian Ocean, from Madagascar to Indonesia, as well as in Australia and South Africa, preferring tropical and sub-tropical marshlands and river banks.
Its aerial parts are commonly used. This plant contains triterpene saponosides (asiaticoside, centelloside), essential oil, tannins, alkaloids, sterols, flavonol glycosides and polyines.
Centella asiatica has the following properties:
• Promotes re-epithelialization;
• Helpful in the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency;
• Useful for reducing cellulite and wrinkles (by promoting collagen synthesis);
• Wound healing;
• Useful for treating varicose veins;
• Psychotropic effects; useful for treating anxiety;
• Useful for treating anal fissures;