You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
Its name in Latin is Fucus vesiculosus. Algae of the North Atlantic coast and the western Mediterranean.
In some areas of the Atlantic Ocean covers large surfaces, known as the Sargasso Sea.
Belongs to the family of Fucáceas, the stem being used. It consists of minerals and trace elements, iodine, bromine, oligo-holósidos, bitter constituents, vitamins and pro-vitamins A and D, fucosterol and lipids.
Has the following properties:
• Weight loss diets;
• Inhibit the appetite because they cause a feeling of fullness;
• In cases of fatigue and tiredness, the nutrients that possess;
• Facilitates intestinal transit, thanks to its richness in fiber and mucilage;
• Stimulating the thyroid, which is useful in case of hypofunction of the thyroid gland;
• Externally, in dermal ulceration and bleeding surface.