You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
Warning: Last items in stock!
Ginkgo biloba Ginkgo biloba L. is a tree in the Ginkgoaceae family. Sacred in the East, these trees are true living fossils (over 270 million years old). Having originated in China, Japan and Korea, ginkgo biloba trees are grown in several countries (France and the Southwestern region of the United States).
Their leaves are commonly used. Ginkgo biloba contains ginkgolides A, B, C, J and M, as well as flavonoids, biflavonoids, proanthocyanidins, carbohydrates, fatty acids, phytosterols and sesquiterpenes.
This tree has the following properties:
• Useful for treating age-related cognitive impairment and memory loss;
• Inhibits platelet aggregation, thus preventing the formation of clots;
• Useful for treating circulatory problems, particularly in the brain;
• Helpful in the treatment of intermittent claudication;
• Useful for treating headaches and anxiety caused by cerebrovascular insufficiency;
• Helpful in the treatment of dizziness and tinnitus.
Huperzia (Lycopodium serratum) is a type of moss in the Lycopodiaceae family. This plant grows in China, where it is knows as “Jin Bu Huan”. It is mostly used for its high levels of Huperzine A (an alkaloid).
Huperzia has the following properties:
• Useful for treating age-related cognitive impairment;
• Inhibits acetylcholine degradation in the central nervous system;